We are pleased to give you more details regarding our first event:
Time and Date: May 11th, 2017 at 18.45
Theme: Threat & Vulnerability Management
Location: Euroclear SA, 1 Bld du Roi Albert II, 1210 Brussels
The event will also be broadcasted live on the Internet and you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions remotely.
Price: Free for everyone
Agenda: (Hours are Brussels’ time)
- 18.30: Door opening
- 18.45: Short introduction and Agenda (E. Nicaise, Belux Chapter president)
- 18.50: Introduction (Wim Remmes, ISC² International president)
- 19.00: Presentation of Verizon’s 2017 Data Breach Report (Nicolas Villatte, Verizon)
- 19.40: Pause
- 19.55: The world of bug bounty (Stijn Jans, Intigriti)
- 20.30: Integrate vulnerability management in Agile development (Stijn Muylle, Davinsi Lab)
- 21.00: Drinks & nice talks with great people.
You can register to the event using the form below. As our seats are limited and we have to register any people entering the building prior to the event, registration is mandatory (also for people attending remotely to ensure we’ll have the enough connections available).
ATTENTION: It is not possible to book for physical attendance, all seats are taken