The (ISC)² Belux Chapter Special Interest Group on Security Awareness, Behaviour & Culture (nicknamed: SIG Security ABC) offers a framework to security awareness and culture professionals from various industries to share their experiences and information regarding topics like:
- Efficiency of Phishing prevention campaigns, the tools used;
- The effectiveness of Gamification, the new trends;
- How to train the company’s employees and customers;
- Example of effective training or campaign to promote a good information security hygiene at work and in private life;
- Relevance of using existing public material from governmental agency like CCB or ENISA;
- create guidelines to develop efficient awareness campaigns and promote a positive security culture;
- and any other relevant topic the stakeholders might decide to discuss.
The meeting take place the first Thursday of every two months, starting in February each year. The meeting starts at 13.00 after a shared lunch, and last 2 hours. .
At the moment we have 12 participants to the Group and we’ll limit it to 15..