The (ISC)² Belux Chapter Special Interest Group on Security Awareness, Behaviour & Culture (nicknamed: SIG Security ABC) offers a framework to security awareness and culture professionals from various industries to share their experiences and information regarding topics like:
- Efficiency of Phishing prevention campaigns, the tools used;
- The effectiveness of Gamification, the new trends;
- How to train the company’s employees and customers;
- Example of effective training or campaign to promote a good information security hygiene at work and in private life;
- Relevance of using existing public material from governmental agency like CCB or ENISA;
- create guidelines to develop efficient awareness campaigns and promote a positive security culture;
- and any other relevant topic the stakeholders might decide to discuss.
The meeting will take place at least every quarter, during work hours, usually in the morning until noon (with a possible friendly lunch afterward to continue discussions and get to know each other).
The first meeting will take place the 28th of February in Brussels, between 9.30 and 12.30.
At the moment we will limit the number of members of the SIG to 15.