The (ISC)² Belux Chapter Special Interest Group on Security Awareness, Behaviour & Culture (nicknamed: SIG Security ABC) offers a framework to security awareness and culture professionals from various industries to share their experiences and information regarding topics like:
- Efficiency of Phishing prevention campaigns, the tools used;
- The effectiveness of Gamification, the new trends;
- How to train the company’s employees and customers;
- Example of effective training or campaign to promote a good information security hygiene at work and in private life;
- Relevance of using existing public material from governmental agency like CCB or ENISA;
- create guidelines to develop efficient awareness campaigns and promote a positive security culture;
- and any other relevant topic the stakeholders might decide to discuss.
The meeting will take place at least every quarter, during work hours, usually in the morning until noon (with a possible friendly lunch afterwards to continue discussions and get to know each others).
At the moment we will limit the number of members of the SIG to 15.