Due to the huge success of the event, we have move it to a new venue where we can welcome the 90+ participants to this conference. So, please notice that our Security ABCs event on October 26th, 2017 will now be held at :
Boulevard du roi Albert II, 1
More details available here: https://www.eventbrite.fr/e/billets-isc2-belux-chapter-security-awareness-behaviour-and-culture-37980044335
During the past 6 months, the (ISC)² Belux Chapter has passed a series of milestones allowing us to become an official (ISC)² Chapter.
It’s an important milestone for us as it allow us to welcome (ISC)² certified professionals and those who aren’t (yet) certified in the chapter.
We already welcomed all security enthousiasts to our events, and now our membership will also reflect this value of openess and diversity.
So, our next event on Thursday 26th of Octobre 2017 will be the first one as an official chapter. Let’s celebrate!
The registration for our next event on Security Awareness Behaviour and Culture are now open (https://www.eventbrite.fr/e/billets-isc2-belux-chapter-security-awareness-behaviour-and-culture-37980044335). Hurry up, we have only 40 seats available.
This event will bring you the best balance between theroretical and hands-on insight on security awareness and culture from our speakers’ real life experience.
The event will feature:
- Daria Catalui (Euorpean Commission): Daria Catalui is a cyber security awareness professional with more than 7 years’ experience in the EU system, formerly at ENISA- EU cyber security agency and presently the European Commission. Currently she is also involved in Educational Research (e-research and Technology Enhanced Learning). Her research interests include gamification, training and cyber awareness.
- Marc Dosso (Fraud Risk Expert- Responsible for the surveillance of fraud risks BNPP Fortis CIB) &
Antoine Meyers (Chief Information Officer Corporate Banking at BNPP Fortis): Marc and Antoine will share the experience they have accumulated in the last 3 years on the security awareness of front-office, back-office and customers of Corporate Banking BNPP Fortis. Through multiple sessions and constructive feedback from both the staff and the customers, they have matured their communication to assure the employee start embracing this topic and develop a natural sensitivity on the security risks. They will also share some do’s and don’ts based on their field experience.Antoine Meyers (BNP Paribas Fortis).
- “Securing the human, a national-perspective” with Nathalie Van Raemdonck (Center For Cyber Security): Nathalie Van Raemdonck works on improving the expertise and education in Belgium at the Centre for Cybersecurity Belgium. She cooperated on 3 national awareness campaigns, and is currently working of security webinars for Small and Medium Enterprises.
- Emmanuel Nicaise (Apalala): Emmanuel is a seasonned Information and corporate security advisor with a degree in IT and in Clinical Psychology. Emmanuel focuses on human centric security and will introduce the 3 presentations by a quick review of a few scientific facts about security awareness.
The event will take place from 19.00 to 21.30 at
Home for Innvovation
Batiment Boréal (BNP Paribas Fortis)
Rue du Progrès, 55
More details and registration on EventBrite: https://www.eventbrite.fr/e/billets-isc2-belux-chapter-security-awareness-behaviour-and-culture-37980044335
Book the date! On Thursday 26th of October 2017, the (ISC)² Belux chapter will organize its second event.
The theme of the day will be: Security ABCs (Awareness, Behaviour & Culture).
This event will be the official launch of our Special Interest Group on Security ABC.
The meeting will normaly start at 19.00 in Brussels. More details to come very soon.
Here are the meeting minutes of our 24th of August 2017 administrative meeting.
On Thursday 24th of August, we will hold our third administrative meeting with the directors and officers. Any member is welcome to attend and participate. The meeting will take place at 18.30 at co.station, place set-Gudule 5, 1000 Brussels.
For those who attended our first event, I’m happy to announce that I received confirmation that the CPEs have finally been added to your (ISC)² account.
We are sorry for the delay. For the future events, you should see them in your member’s account within 2 or 3 weeks top.
Enjoy the holidays and we hope to see you at our next event in september on Security awareness, behaviour & culture.
The video of the 3 presentations of our first event on threat & Vulnerability Management is (finally) on-line.
You can watch it here:
or directly on YouTube: https://youtu.be/RBP9P6ThdtA.
If you have attended our first event or if you missed it, you can now find the slides of the 3 presentations of Verizon, Intigriti and Davinsi Lab.
Intigriti Bug bounty world
integrating devops and security – Davinsi
We’ll share very soon the link to the video of the event.
We are pleased to give you more details regarding our first event:
Time and Date: May 11th, 2017 at 18.45
Theme: Threat & Vulnerability Management
Location: Euroclear SA, 1 Bld du Roi Albert II, 1210 Brussels
The event will also be broadcasted live on the Internet and you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions remotely.
Price: Free for everyone
Agenda: (Hours are Brussels’ time)
- 18.30: Door opening
- 18.45: Short introduction and Agenda (E. Nicaise, Belux Chapter president)
- 18.50: Introduction (Wim Remmes, ISC² International president)
- 19.00: Presentation of Verizon’s 2017 Data Breach Report (Nicolas Villatte, Verizon)
- 19.40: Pause
- 19.55: The world of bug bounty (Stijn Jans, Intigriti)
- 20.30: Integrate vulnerability management in Agile development (Stijn Muylle, Davinsi Lab)
- 21.00: Drinks & nice talks with great people.
You can register to the event using the form below. As our seats are limited and we have to register any people entering the building prior to the event, registration is mandatory (also for people attending remotely to ensure we’ll have the enough connections available).
ATTENTION: It is not possible to book for physical attendance, all seats are taken